The LMV/BMP-311 is a gear driven centrifugal pump.
- Flows to 400 gpm (91 m?/hr)
- Heads to 6,300 ft (1,921 m)
This pump is engineered for critical heavy-duty services within the Refining, Chemical, Gas Production, and Specialty Processing industries.
Features & Benefits
API 610 gear driven design Equivalent multistage flows in a compact package
Simple single-stage design Easy maintenance
Hydraulics matched to your flow requirements Maximum efficiency
Broad metallurgy options Greatly expanded service applications
Industry leading inducers Superior NPSHR
- Flows To 400gpm (91m?/hr)
- Heads To 6300ft (1921m)
- Max Power 200hp (150kw)
- Temp Range -200 to 650?F (-130 to 340?C)
- Available Flanges 600# ANSI RF, 900# optional (600#, 900# RJ)
- Pump Case Corrosion Allowance 0.125"
- Suction & Discharge Size 3" X 2"
- Displacement per Revolution N/A
- Number of Stages 1
- Max Case Working Pressure 2,160psi, (155kg/cm?)
- Max Suction Pressure 1,000psi, (71kg/cm?)
- Differential Head To TO 1,100ft., (1,921m)
- HP Dependent on Diff. Head N/A
- Standard Delivery 8 Weeks
- Speed Range 6,000 - 20,000
- Bearing Materials Available Ball Bearings, Journal Bearings
- Hydrotest Pressure 3,240psi, (225kg/cm?)
- Max Viscosity Consult Factory
- Typical Applications Boiler Feed, NOx Suppression, Charge & Reflux, Hot Condensate, Pipeline Boost, Reactor Feed, Transfer
- Industries Refining, Natural Gas, Chemical, Petrochemical
- Industry Standard API-610
- Solids Range 0.015"
- Motor Details N/A
- Mounting Configurations Vertical / Horizontal
- Dimensional Standards N/A
- Number of Available Hydraulics 1
- Seal Configurations Available Single, Double, Tandem
- Available Inducer Yes
- API Plans for Sundyne Pumps 11, 12, 13, 21, 23, 31, 32, 41, 52, 53, 54, 61, 62, J
- Seal Plans for Sunflo Pumps N/A